Friday, May 2, 2014

May 1st, 2014: Day 1 Free from Aspartame

DAY 1: Yesterday was a success! I did not consume one diet soda or anything containing aspartame!

As far as beverage choices were concerned, here is what my day consisted of:

2 cups of coffee, which is my usual routine. Around 8am, when I sit down to work, I usually have a diet soda in hand. Not today! I was equipped with water!!!!!!

Water during dinner, as well!

I'm thankful I was pretty busy yesterday. I had morning and afternoon carpool duty, worked all day, and enjoyed a lovely dinner out with a friend!

Thankful for all of the distractions. However, here are some physical and emotional things that were felt through the day:


  • 11:00 am - A light throbbing headache started and lasted all through the day until around 4:30pm- ish. Nothing unmanageable but it was rather annoying.
  • Noon - Strange feeling of elation? There were no changes, but I had a surprising feeling of happiness midday. My good mood seemed to last all through the evening, too! Maybe this was due to my increased intake of water?
I'm not entirely sure if the headache or happiness was due to being aspartame-free, but these were unique moments that I documented and wanted to share. Maybe the aspartame is already departing from my body, mind, and soul? 

Stay tuned to see what happens today, tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment