Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 2 : Aspartame Free

First off, this will be a short post because it's the weekend and I don't usually work/write on the weekend. So, sorry about that in advance.

Yesterday was day 2 of my aspartame-free lifestyle! Honestly, it was harder than the first day!

I had a dull headache from 8am until I went to sleep! Around 2 in the afternoon, I literally felt I was going to die from fatigue. A nap would have been wonderful but it wasn't going to happen.

My mood was strange, too. I mean, stranger than it usually is! I was happy ( that overly excited/elated feeling) all day except for a 30 minute break of losing it over the dinner dishes! Hahaha! Sorry hubby! I listened to music, watched funny videos, and did some online window shopping...which all made me so happy! Weird.


Stay tuned to day 3!

2 comments:

  1. MKC shopping is great therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! I loved creating my Pinterest Wish List - especially adding a few bucket list items!!!

    ReplyDelete